Build the Foundations: Half-day Chi Running Workshop
Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre
Crouch End Broadway, London, N8 9JJ
£50 | 2 to 5:30pm
Learn the art of efficient movement.
You’ll learn the main elements of Chi Running through a series of fun exercises, drills, visualisations and practise. We’ll work on:
- postural alignment, relaxation, and balance
- smooth transition from walk to run
- the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health, and well-being.
7 in stock